• This number gives us an average of $3.15/day/person
• Now imagine the impact this would have on peoples' lives and on the economy if we were to increase this number to $120/day/person
• This is how we can do it:
My target for Kenya is for the ordinary person to be able to make 10 ticks/day in the beginning
To Buy / Sell one contract of S&P 500 will require $400
Commission is $4.50 per round trip per contract
Our target is 10 ticks per trade
That equates to 10 x $12.5 = $125.00 - $4.50 = $120.50 (trading one contract)
• Let's say you are trading 10 contracts
• You will need $4,000 ($400 x 10}
• This trade will equate to:
• 10 x $12.50 x 10 = $1,250.00
• Less $4.50 x 10 = $45.00
• Total of $1,250.00 - $45.00 = $1,205.00
• Now imagine trading 20 to 50 contracts!
• When I did my last presentation,I asked everyone how much you would be willing to pay to learn how to become financially independent?
• Here are the responses
30% were willing to pay $7,000.00
30% were willing to pay $5,000.00
30% were willing to pay $3,000.00
10% abstained from any comments
• Now before I tell you how much this will cost you,I want you to know:
$1,100.00 is the cost of platform software
$700.00 is the cost of Tape Reading software
Total of $1,800 is getting paid for the softwares
• I also understand the challenge of having to pay everything at once, and therefore, I have broken down the course in 2 modules.
• Once you have completed both modules, I will hook you up with a prop firm. They will test your ability to trade. Once you prove it to them that you can trade successfully, they will give you a $30,000 account to trade!
The fee for this is $150.00.
• Remember,as per our survey; people were willing to pay $7,000 to $3,000.
• I have decided to bring the cost down to the lowest price possible.
• Price structure for you:
Module 1= $1,750
Module 2 = $1,750
Module 1& 2 together = $3,000
• Course includes:
Both softwares worth $1,800
Bonus of $150,when you are ready to qualify with a prop firm